Monday, August 18, 2008

In Honour

My initial vision for my past weekend was to try and be still long enough to get clarity on sometimes the very noisy clutter in my head. Vision - not fully realised, I did not have the time to be still :(
So instead i have decided to dedicate this blog to the beautiful women in my life, my grandmothers, my mother, my aunts, my sisters and my girlfriends (who all embody such HOTNESS) !!!!

Through the madness, the noise, the dissapointments and sporadic confusions that may consume me at times, i do not need to look far to be reminded that i am blessed purely by the beings that are in my life. They all represent Strength, Beauty, Compassion, Trust, Wisdom, Patience and Grace. They are the personification of LOVE ! I hope you all continue to be the extraordinary beings you are. I am humbled by your choice to be in my life, mwah !

1 comment:

Porsh said...

I am honoured to be in your life! You are such an extraordinary woman who represents life,love and more. You are my sister and I am truelly blessed because the man above all did just GREAT!!